Re: XSLT 2.0 Grouping Use Cases

Steve Muench wrote:

> Since we talk so much about using XSLT 1.0 on this list
> to solve grouping problems, I wanted to call people's
> attention in particular to the set of Grouping Use Cases
> that is part of the XSLT 2.0 Requirements Working Draft
> what was published recently:
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-xslt20req-20010214
>
> See the section "4. Must Simplify Grouping"
>                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello

Most of grouping use cases listed in the XSLT 2.0 Requirements Working
Draft can be easily handled using Unicorn XSLT Report Generation
Extensions.

I placed the collection of sample XSLT stylesheets, source XML
documents, and testing results at

http://www.unicorn-enterprises.com/polygon/xslt20group.zip

These are all working examples, which can be reproduced using the recent
release of Unicorn XSLT Processor (version 1.04.00) available at

http://www.unicorn-enterprises.com/download/uxt_1_04_00.zip

The Specification for the Report Generation Extensions can be found at

http://www.unicorn-enterprises.com/spec/xslt/xslrpt.html

Kind regards,

Alexey Gokhberg
Unicorn Enterprises SA