Re: ANNOUNCE: ASCII XML Tree Viewer

Michael,

> wouldnt it look like the treeview of IE then ? or do
> i miss something ?

... not at all.
I'll try to post the URL to the design in a couple of
weeks ( march ;) ).
It will look more like the DTD-visualization of
near-far, or the schema-visualization of XMLSpy.

Other ideas for later versions include:
layout of subway-maps (zones for levels)
bubbles (elemnt A is in element B)
layout like maps

> p.s. in march i will have tons of time too ;-)

you with us?

Tobi