From: David Carlisle [mailto:davidc@nag.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 1:26 PM
To: xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
Subject: Re: [xsl] Getting Current Date

> 		Is there a way to produce a current date

No. Not without using an extension function.
I think you mentioned saxon in your first message in which case you can
write extension functions to access java. I assume you could get the
date there. Same is true of all the other java based engines. In MSXML
you can write extension functions javascript or other languages that
interface to their DOM.

David