BOUNCE xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com: global taboo bodymatch "/FREE/" at line 26

From: "geeta gudavalli" <geetag49@hotmail.com>
To: xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
Subject: xsl question
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 17:31:12 -0000

Hello everyone,
   I have the following problem in generating pdf from xml.
1.  I have a servlet that gets data from db and generates pdf.  The format
of the data is always changing.  Depending on the data I need to create pdf
forms.  Take the following data:
<TEST>
<one>
    <more tags>
</one>
<one>
   <more tags>
</one>
<two>
   <more tags>
</tags>
</TEST>
one and two tags may vary that is they may be only one 'one' tag or there
may be 4 'one' tags.  Depending on how many are there, I need to create that
many pdf forms.  If there is one, I need to create only one.  If there are
two of 'one' tags, I need to create two pdf forms.  Can anyone suggest a
solution to this.  I know xsl is not procedural language but it is hard to
explain it the the ned users.
Thank you,
Geeta