Re: Every other row with a different twist

Thank you for your help, David's suggestion is implemented and working.
I changed <tr class="..."> to <tr id="..."> since class was already used
and that way I can color trs of different classes. I like the shortcut of
appending position() mod 2 to the class/id name, much shorter and clearer
than using an xsl:if.

Thanks again, really appreciate it.

Arni