Re: Carrying Namespaces through a XSL to XSL Transformation

Chad,

Here is a template that I have used in the past, using MSXML3.
This successfully outputs multiple namespace references in the resulting
XSLT.
I am using parameters in the below example to define on of my namespaces and
schema locations.

Good luck,
-Kevin

<!--
 renderXSLStylesheetStart:
  renders the opening xsl:stylesheet tag and attrs
-->
<xsl:template name="renderXSLStylesheetStart">
<xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">&#60;&#63;xml
version="1.0"&#63;&#62;</xsl:text>
<xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">
&#60;xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
version="1.0"</xsl:text>
  xmlns:s="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-data"
  xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes"
  xmlns:<xsl:value-of select="$ns"
/>="x-schema:http://localhost/schema/<xsl:value-of select="$name"
/>Schema.xml"
  xmlns:editA="x-schema:http://localhost/schema/EditAttributes.xml" &#62;