From: Philip.Strube@ofd.mf.lsa-net.de
[mailto:Philip.Strube@ofd.mf.lsa-net.de]
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2000 11:49 PM
To: xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
Subject: Re: [xsl] Is it possible to call xsl-StyleSheet from a
different XSl-StyleSheet

Hi sirish Kumar vallabhu,

> My Header for all pages is Common So I Wanted to write a xsl file for the
> header and call it where ever it is required which I think is a good idea
> cause changes in one file could apply for the whole module ,Could any one

try something like this (i didnt test, watch out for typos):
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform">
<xsl:include href="header.xsl"/>
  <xsl:template match="/">
    <xsl:call-template name="mycommonheader"/>
    write some more stuff for your page
  </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

and in another file named "header.xsl":