Cocoon lib versions

I seem to be getting problems using cocoon and relative libraries.

Which version of libs are required to run cocoon? Each download of Xerces,
Xalan and cocoon seem to have different versions of their libs.

I had a PDF stylesheet that works on my home computer but not on my work PC.
On my work PC I get:
	using renderer org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer
	using element mapping org.apache.fop.fo.StandardElementMapping
	using element mapping org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping
	building formatting object tree
	WARNING: Unknown formatting object ^

But on my home PC I don't get this error.

Also I have set up a new webapp to use cocoon but it won't transform the
files. The browser just returns the file in text form. If I copy the files
to the cocoon dir then they work (when the above error does not occur).

Running the code worked the first time, but when I applied the media
attribute to the stylesheet declaration in the XML doc, it stopped
transforming all XML (even when I removed the media attribute!)

Here is my code:
XML(doc1.xml):
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="documentPDF.xsl"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
<document>
<bodycolor>#ffeedd</bodycolor>
<title>What XML means to me.</title>
<author>Anthony Ikeda</author>
<para>Welcome to the first [or second] testing of xml docs.</para>
<para>Hopefully it will test to see if the Explorer 5.5 program on this PC
is functioning properly.</para>
<para>XML seems to be the next greatest technology that I will be working
with. For me that is a great honour (well
maybe not an honour but it's going to be fun).</para>
<para>So far getting used to this new language has been a bit strange as the
 syntax is very different to what I normally use</para>
 <para>But I'm sure as I make use of it, my skills will improve and
 perhaps I'll develop great web applications with my new skills.</para>
<para>Well it seems the XML to HTML conversion is successful. Next I would
like to try
creating PDF documents...
</para>
</document>

XSL (documentPDF.xsl):
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"

xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format">
<xsl:template match="document">

	<xsl:processing-instruction name="cocoon-format">
		type="text/xslfo"
	</xsl:processing-instruction>

		<fo:layout-master-set>
		<fo:simple-page-master
			page-master-name="right"
			margin-top="75pt"
			margin-bottom="25pt"
			margin-left="100pt"
			margin-right="50pt">
			<fo:region-body margin-bottom="50pt" />
			<fo:region-after extent="25pt"/>
		</fo:simple-page-master>
		<fo:simple-page-master
			page-master-name="left"
			margin-top="75pt"
			margin-bottom="25pt"
			margin-left="50pt"
			margin-right="100pt">
			<fo:region-body margin-bottom="50pt" />
			<fo:region-after extent="25pt"/>
		</fo:simple-page-master>
		</fo:layout-master-set>

		<fo:page-sequence>
			<fo:sequence-specification>
				<fo:sequence-specifier-alternating
				page-master-first="right"
				page-master-odd="right"
				page-master-even="left"/>
			</fo:sequence-specification>

			<fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-after">
				<fo:block text-align-last="centered"
				font-size="10pt">
					<fo:page-number/>
				</fo:block>
			</fo:static-content>

			<fo:flow>
				<xsl:apply-templates/>
			</fo:flow>
		</fo:page-sequence>
	</fo:root>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="document/title">
	<fo:block font-size="36pt" text-align-last="centered"
		space-before.optimum="24pt">
		<xsl:apply-templates/>
	</fo:block>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="para">
	<fo:block font-size="12pt" text-align="left"
		space-before.optimum="18pt">
		<xsl:apply-templates/>
	</fo:block>
</xsl:template>