RE: Re: XML Certification

Chris,

Could you please give us the outline of the exam? What
I mean to say that what we should really focus on in
order to pass the exam in flying colors.

Brainbench exam outline is too vague. Thanks in
advance for your help. IBM sample questions don't many
any sense. I hope their real exam may not as their
sample questions.

Tarbuza