RE: Re: XML Certification

I tried a few of the tests at brainbench and a lot of them have mistakes. I
was rather annoyed about this because 4 (out of 40 if I remember right) of
them in the xml section had no correct answer which is 10%. I did get into
the top 10 though and did better than 95% of people that had taken the test.
I mailed them the correct answers and they replied with a thankyou but when
I sat the test again they weren't fixed.
Maybe if more people from this list tried them and mailed them the correct
answers it would help. The only reason I heard about it was because I was
asked to take a test to get a job so people do take notice of them and
according to the blerb they are recognised by a lot of blue chip companies.

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml