Re: Inserting into a href tag

What I am doing for something similar is:

XML file:
<product num="US1234">
<./product>

XSL file:
<A><xsl:attribute name="href">/details<xsl:value-of select="@class"/></xsl:attribute></A>

see how this works. I did not code this example in my stuff, but it may work. I did not need to have the directory portion.

Another choice would be to create a variable and use that:
<xsl:variable name="prodnum" select="@num"/>
<A href="/details/$prodnum">...

Let me know how it works.
-Ken