Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 17:26:58 -0400 (EST)
From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk>
Subject: microsoft new release

I walked to the edge of the precipice with this no doubtless wonderful
monster, and then it turned on me and said it would not read my
luvverly XSL-referencing documents, cos my main DTD has an attribute

	xmlns CDATA #FIXED "http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML"

on some elements. It says it cannot handle default namespaces in
attributes in DTDs.

Am I being unreasonable in being a bit put out? what am I supposed to
do, add xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML" to 50 million
elements in all my documents?

Sebastian Rahtz