xsl newsgroups (was: Thank You Tony...)

Benoit Cerrina wrote:
> on the other hand I'm surprised there is no newsgroup on xsl except
> netscape.public.mozilla.layout.xslt

There is also

microsoft.public.xsl

There is also frequent XSL discussion on:

comp.text.xml

And on:

microsoft.public.xml.msxml-webrelease
microsoft.public.xml
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.programming.xml

If your local NNTP server does not carry the microsoft.* groups, use
msnews.microsoft.com.

> Does anybody know the formality which goes with creating such a newsgroup
> and why none exists.

There are FAQs on creating Usenet newsgroups.

   - Mike