RE: How to declare a param which name is in a XML file?

Lots of confusion here, I think.  The original posting, which I was
answering, contained the XML/XSL below.  I responded with why I thought the
error was occurring. Now others are responding to me, personally and through
the list, as if it were a question from me.  The original question of why it
didn't work was posted by Cesar Hernandez Fuente on Thursday.  I wrote an
answer, at which point several people pointed the question back at me and
tried to answer "my" question.

Just thought I'd clear that up.  Perhaps I will word my responses better in
the future to make it clear when a posting is a question vs. an answer.  I
think that Cesar has his answer, though, which shows that all's well that
ends well.

Don