Re: Need a Book

If you haven't seen a book on XSL FO, then you need to check out Elliotte Rusty
Harold's book XML Bible!

The XSL FO chapter is online!
http://www.ibiblio.org/xml/books/bible/updates/15.html

The XSL Transformations Chapter is online.
http://www.ibiblio.org/xml/books/bible/updates/14.html

Brand Niemann

Wendell Piez <wapiez@mulberrytech.com>@mulberrytech.com on 10/19/2000 01:21:56
PM

Please respond to xsl-list@mulberrytech.com

Sent by:  owner-xsl-list@mulberrytech.com

To:   xsl-list@mulberrytech.com
cc:
Subject:  Re: Need a Book

Hi Amit,

Mike Kay's famous-on-this-list book is an excellent help for XSLT -- XSLT:
A Programmer's Reference. It's good both on big picture and on details.

You should definitely check out Steve Muench's book Oracle XML Applications
(O'Reilly). Almost everything he says will apply.

Both authors are contributors to this list.

It's too soon, I think, to trust any book in print that purports to cover
XSL-FO.

Good luck,
Wendell