RE: Error using MSXML Sept. Release

Again this is not a bug but increased performance !!! See, XSL Specification

<Quote href="http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#element-otherwise">
	<xsl:otherwise>
	  <!-- Content: template -->
	</xsl:otherwise>
</Quote>

xsl:otherwise has not any attributes, i.e. also no test attribute, it's an
else statement not an esle if.

Axel