RE: Sorting on a variable

I have a similar problem with sort where I want the table to sort as per
user interaction. Kind of like on of the price comparison sites where you
can sort either by category, price, or availability, etc. Only thing is I
DO NOT want to use the MS ActiveX Object in XSL. I want to stick to XSLT.

SO I am looking for suggestions. I also wanted to talk to John Simpson
directly and see if we can work it together. If you could please contact me
at mxmodi@duke-energy.com, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Maulik