From: Benjamin DEXHEIMER [mailto:benjamin.dexheimer@sxb.bsf.alcatel.fr]
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2000 9:51 AM
To: xsl-list@mulberrytech.com
Subject: NEWBY QUESTION : multiple html output

Hi  !

Here's my problem : how could I proceed to have multiple distincts html
files in output from a common
xml description ?
For instance : you have an xml file describing your document in several
languages (english, french, ...)
and I want an html file generated per language. Is it possible ?

ThanX in advance...

BeNjamin.