RE: Mozilla M18 and XSLT?

> > As for XSLT, I couldn't get it to work. When using a SI that points to a
> > stylesheet to be fetched via HTTP, Mozilla crashed (I did this twice).
When
> > using a local stylesheet Mozilla just failed to render anything,
> > but didn't crash. So there is some mechanism triggered, but it didn't
> > work for me.(I used stylesheets that work well with the current MSXML
> > version under IE5.0)
>
> Which XSL namespace did the stylesheet use? If it's the
> outdated-so-called-XSL namespace that IE 5 was using, don't
> expect anybody else to work with it...

Yes, I know. After trying out some simple stylesheets it was my original
stylesheet that forces Mozilla to render simply nothing or just to crash.
The stylesheet works well with MSXSML3, xt, saxon etc. I haven't yet found
the reason, but it would be interesting to hear if others also have problems
with some of their stylesheets.

Frank