Re: XSL: Attribute to Element

Mark Dewey wrote:

> Further, my solution needs to use XSL, not XSLT, since my company is
> currently using ver. 2.6 of Microsoft MSXML.  (We won't upgrade to ver. 3.0
> and XSLT until Microsofts releases a production version.) ...

Please, don't take this personally, but would not it better to write:

"... my solution needs to use the proprietary Microsoft technology which
Microsoft for some unknown reasons calls XSL ..."

(Later, when you will upgrade to ver. 3.0, you might probably need a
proprietary Microsoft solution which Microsoft for some unknown reasons
might call "XSL to XSLT converter ...)

Kind regards,

Alexey

P.S. "Extensible Stylesheet Language (XSL) Version 1.0
     W3C Working Draft 27 March 2000
     http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/