sibling axis Q

Hi,

I am trying to grab elements that are a sibling of the current node I am
working on. I am not sure if that makes much sense, so let me just show you
the XML.

<root>
  <child1>
    <data>
      <record>
        <Name>some name</Name>
        <Week>some dates</Week>
        <Log>
            <Daily>daily text</Daily>
            <Weekly>weekly text</Weekly>
        </Log>
        <Week>different week for same name</Week>
        <Log>
            <Daily>daily text</Daily>
            <Weekly>weekly text</Weekly>
        </Log>
      </record>
      <record>
        <Name>different name</Name>
        <Week>some dates-same or different</Week>
        <Log>
            <Daily>daily text</Daily>
            <Weekly>weekly text</Weekly>
        </Log>
      </record>
      <record>
      </record>
    </data>
  </child1>
</root>

I have tried to use the ancestor axis with some luck. I can display a
different "Week" for each "Name". However, I am having trouble extracting
the "Log" only for that particular "Week". Is there anything like a
"sibling axis"? I have tried following-sibling axis, however, that would
return the data for all the following "Logs" for each "Week". Any
thoughts...? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Maulik