RE: "replies go to the list" policy

OK, I surrender, from the reactions I guess that probably the majority is
happy with the current policy.

However, I firmly stick to my opinion, even more after reading the paper at
http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html .

To end this thread democratically, maybe a quick poll should be set up?

Cheers,
Olivier