RE: division one big XHTML page to several smaller WML cards

>I wrote XSLT stylesheet, whcih converts XHTML to WML,
>the only problem now is how to separate large XHTML page to several
>smaller WML cards.

The XSLT spec, which deliberately avoids input and output issues, doesn't
address this. However, it's so useful that most XSLT processors offer an
extension function to split up output into multiple files. I know that
Saxon, Xalan, and XT definitely do. See the documentation for each package
(e.g. http://xml.apache.org/xalan/extensions.html#ex-redirect for Xalan).

Bob DuCharme          www.snee.com/bob           <bob@
snee.com>  "The elements be kind to thee, and make thy
spirits all of comfort!" Anthony and Cleopatra, III ii