Re: Small question (hopefully ;)

/ "Heiner de Wendt" <H.dewendt@systec.de> was heard to say:
| All I wanna do is using
|
| <xsl:value-of select="."/>
|
| but without processing child nodes. I guess it's simple, but I seem
| to be somewhat blinded about this thing :-PPP

What would it mean to process "." without processing child nodes?
Can you provide an example of an element with child nodes and the
output that you want?

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@East.Sun.COM | DNA neither cares nor knows. DNA just is.
XML Technology Center     | And we dance to its music.--Richard Dawkins