Relative URLs & XSLT

Hi,

One problem I am struggling with is the following:

I have a directory structure with xml content source files.  These are
transformed in HTML via XSLT.  The resulting HTML files contain relative
URLs (to for example images).  Now depending on where the source file is
located in the directory structure, the relative URLs need to be different.

What's the easiest way to solve this problem?

Regards,
Kris.