RE: MSXML calling external object

The script stuff isn't part of the spec, so it's
implemented in a different namespace.  Look up
msxsl:script in the .chm (HTML Help) file that
came with the May tech preview SDK.  If you have
installed to the default location, you can type
the following into your web browser URL to get the
correct page:

mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files\Microsoft%20XML%20Parser%20SDK\Docs\xmlsdk3
0.chm::/htm/xmrefmsxslscriptelement.htm