Re: Conditinally including an XSL module

> In my case, I want a base stylesheet that contains the header and footer for
> my site.

But in what way do the head and foot sections vary depending on the
content in the document. ie why does this need to be conditional?why
can't the stylesheet just xsl:include (or contain) templates to generate
the headers?

> As the site grows, I don't want to continually update the base
> stylesheet by adding an 'include' tag to include a new template file
You mean grows with different file types that require different headers?

David