Re: WYSIWYG XSL Editors

sia_rahimi@hotmail.com writes:
<<
It provides a three window editor for XML, XSL, and html output.
It allows you to import html and design XSL from it.
Also allows you to define HTML structures from XML in Wysiwyg way, the xsl
of which you can save. However, the wysiwyg is not as good as something
like Dreamweaver, but through the import process you can get around that.

The XSL editor is excellent. It even has auto-complete, suggesting possible
attributes, and keeping track of non-ended tags.

Available from exceloncorp.com

Unfortunately the trial download requires Windows NT or Windows 2000 to run.
That is something you find out only after you waste time downloading to a
Windows 9x machine. Not good customer relations by excelon IMHO. It also
seems to me to be very shortsighted from a marketing point of view. Surely
there are many potential users excluded from using Stylus by this operating
system choice on the part of excelon.

So if you have only Windows 9x I suggest you don't waste your time trying the
download.

Andrew Watt