Looking for XSL - XSLT reviewers

Good Morning,

By way of introduction, my name is Ann Quinn and I'm an acquistitions editor at New Riders Publishing in Indianapolis. At this time we are considering a proposal for a book tentatively titled XSL-XSLT and I'm looking for qualified individuals to review it.  Ken Holman suggested that I post a request here.

In a proposal review we as that you review the proposal/outline for its merits and consider the following:  does it meet the needs of the target audience?  what are its strengths?  weaknesses? etc.  I have a questionnaire that makes very clear the kind of feedback we're looking for, and I'm able to offer a $75 honorarium for your efforts.  I would need comments back by July 27th.

Anyone interested in participating in this process can send a message to me at ann.quinn@newriders.com.  This is a wonderful opportunity for members of the community to influence not only the kind of books that are being published, but the level of quality as well.  It's also a great opportunity to "get your feet wet" with regard to the publishing process--especially if you have an interest in either technical editing or writing.

I hope to hear from some of you.

Regards,

Ann Quinn
Acquisitions Editor