RE: Strange Sort...

Hello,

I think the easiest way is chaining 2 XSLTs, the first copiest the y values
from children to attributes and the second XSLT sorts the results.

But I'm curious if one of the xslt-gurus will come up with a solution that
works with one xslt.

bye
Frank

-
Work is the curse of the drinking class. (Oscar Wilde)
Frank Spychalski                   frank@spychalski.de