-----Original Message-----
From: Ben C. [mailto:tatsu2000@hotmail.com]

>People on this list answer questions with remarkable patience. I'm sure
>you're not the first to post on this list before looking at the
>documentation, your only crime is to admit it. Sorry, but I don't think
>that's an efficient use of anyone's time.

I understand that but the least that I thought someone could do is point me
in the direction of some sort of documentation.  All that we have been able
to find is the W3C web site and you almost need to know XSLT to understand
it.  It would have taken just as much time to say OK here is some
documentation that is decypherable, go read it and it says a lot more for
the person.