Re: Conditinally including an XSL module

> It would be nice if there could only be one stylesheet
> that would stay resident in memory as
> the system processed multiple documents.

Can't you do already and just have the template matches being
sufficiently specific that your different document types match
different templates, when needed?

There is some overhead then of having templates that you are not going
to use, but I gather that in your case you want all the templates
for all the document types to stay in memory anyway.

David