Re: MSXML 3.0 XSLT. Does it work?

sotiris@ctl.com.cy wrote:
> The root node is SearchSet, I am sure.

The root node is never an element. It is one level above the document
node, like if you have

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<SearchSet>
  <foo/>
  <bar/>
</SearchSet>

The tree is

  root
   |___element 'SearchSet'
         |___text '\n  '
         |___element 'foo'
         |___text '\n  '
         |___element 'bar'

If the new namespace is not working for you in MSXML 3.0, and if IE5 is
invoking the transform, make sure you've run 'xmlinst' (it's in your
Windows system directory) to replace the MSXML that IE5 is using. There is
also a .xsl stylesheet at msdn.microsoft.com at the same place where you
downloaded MSXML that you can use to transform stylesheets from the old
namespace to the new. I would try this before giving up on the XSLT
namespace.

As Mike Kay said, you didn't post any code, so it's hard to diagnose your
actual problem.

   - Mike