RE: path quesion

Maybe I'm missing something here, but you could try using something like
XMLwriter
Put you XML files in a project and then do a batch conversion where you
only have to specify your XSLTscript once.
You can use whatever processor you like in XMLwriter as long as it's
possible to start it from the commandline.
Maybe it's not at all what your looking for, but it helped me a whole lot
doing conversion on over 100 large documents

Ronald

At 07:28 11-7-00 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Anyone knowing a program to do a batch XML -> HTML
>conversion with XSLT? Cocoon 1.7.4 has a main()
>method which is not more than a hack and doesn't
>seem to support relative stylesheed URIs.
>
>If somebody could point out what the problem is
>in Cocoon, that might help too.
>
>Kris.

Ronald Heller
Salience BV