Another question!!

I have a question! In the header of the xsl template i can att an attribute, in
this case "varde" with the value "'temp'" as shown below!

<?xml version='1.0'?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl" varde =
"'temp'">

The question is if anybodu knows if this "varde" is possible to use in later on
in the xsl page or if this is a not god approach!
I have tried to access it wit something like this
<xsl:value-of select="@varde"/>
but it does not work! Using the $ instead of the @ results in an unspecified
error!

I know that this is kind of strange but i anyone has an idea about accessing
this in the following xsl document I would be glad to hear from You!!

Regards

Peter