RE: Keys across multilple input files

Kay Michael writes:

 > That's correct. What I was trying to say is that you can't use key() to find
 > nodes unless you know what document they are in.

I have not followed this through in a test, but could one not

 - build the separate key tables for each document
 - use Muenchian techniques to get back a list of them for each
   document
 - stash all those lists in a new tree in a variable
 - convert that tree to a nodeset
 - fool around in that nodeset, where all the keys are known, to find
   out which document a key comes from

its starting to get a bit desparate, I know, but I can imagine some
fun exploring these byways

Sebastian