RE: Has anyone got examples of these validating XSLTs? Was: Re: DTD F iles !

> Surely XML Schema is more suitable for those who are
> disatisfied with DTDs?

(a) XML Schema is not yet a mature/stable technology
(b) XSLT has greater expressive power

I would certainly hope that I'll be using XML Schema for validation in the
future.

Incidentally, I've always held rather contrarian opinions about defining
integrity checks in SQL schemas, preferring to do the checking in
application logic. This is partly based on the theory that when incoming
data looks wrong, there is usually some more intelligent course of action
available than chucking the whole thing in the bin.

Mike Kay