XML to HTML conversion examples

Hi,

I want to transform XML to HTML and I can't believe there is no XSL
already existing describing the conversion of an XML element to a
corresponding HTML tag provided there is some mapping between XML
elements and HTML tags.

Does anybody know where to find example XSL files for conversion of
XML to HTML?

Thanx,

Hans.