Re: Can XSL recognize IE5 versus Netscape?

It depends on the tool you are using.

If you are running XT, you can find on 4xt an example of servlet
(powering the site) giving you access to the full http request including
the user agent.
(http://4xt.org/downloads/examples/xslservlet/result-tree/)

Hope this helps.

Eric