Re: xsl:variable

Hi

I'm very new in XSL so we will begin from the begining

<!-- Other tags -->
<pb/>
<!-- Other tags -->
<pb/>
<!-- Other tags -->
<pb/>
<!-- Other tags -->
<pb/>

I want to put into a global variable the content of
the processing of node before pb.
After when we reach the pb element, I print the
content of this global variable. I empty the content
of the variable, and again back to the first step.

<xsl:template match="pb">
<xsl:value-of select="$global"/>
<!-- How to put an empty string into global -->
<!-- back to first step so content of element after
this pb and before the next one-->
</xsl:template>

Thanks
Sydney