Re: XSL-FO processor

Sydney writes:

 > I want to know if there is another XSL-FO other than
 > FOP for free.

in the (probably unlikely) event you are a TeX user,
http://users.ox.ac.uk/~rahtz/passivetex/ implements a lot of XSL FO of
last year. Changes to XSL FO March 2000 syntax coming later today. it
is NOT properly conformant (and it is unlikely that it ever will be,
to be honest; supporting some of them thar properties is beyond me at
present)

PassiveTeX has been used to typeset a real book, now being published,
which is probably more than one can say for FOP, RenderX or Arbortext:-}

Sebastian