Re: Displaying every 2 element values in 1 row

> I didnt know that it would change ur code if I insert 2 more additional
> nodes but I guess Im wrong.

I posted a *demonstration of principles* for your and the rest of the
list's benefit, also answering your question and solving the stated
problem in terms of the sample XML you originally gave.

I expected that you and others would examine it and see what it is doing,
say "aha!" and form ideas for writing *your own* code to suit your
specific purposes, which I assume are not being revealed to the list.

If you are not willing to analyze and understand why the example I gave
worked, then it is pointless to give you another example because then I am
just writing *your* code for you.

-Mike