display in a recursive way

Hi,

I am new to the list but too long  playing with some bugs.  I would really appreciate finding out what we're doing
wrong.

In the following example of a purchase order , (POxsl) after listing the header with the order number, name of supplier,, ship to, etc , it contains several items with  item detail( Item, item description, quantity, price, etc)   but the resultant file (Poxml) only shows the  first item.  None of the other items are displayed.

What do we need to add to the program to make these item display in a recursive way?

Thanks,

John Connolly

poxsl.xsl

poxml.xml