RE: rookie questions - Try 8436547

>I looked there, but didn't see the answer in there. Now that I
>know how to do
>it, I see the answer, but the example is so badly formated,
>that it is very
>hard to read. I would be MORE than happy to submit a more
>complete FAQ entry
>on formating into a grid, complete with examples if somebody
>sends me the
>recomended format. Also, now that the FAQ is on the xsl-list
>homepage, I
>would expect more traffic to it.

I'd love to have any improved examples.
I'm presently using the docbook format,
with root qandaset

You can find it via http://www.nwalsh.com/docbook/xml/3.1.7/index.html

3.1.7 release.

just use qandaset instead of book as the root element.

If thats too much bother, just send me the plain text,
and I'll format it.

any input always appreciated.
please mail to dave.pawson@virgin.net

Regards DaveP