Re: rookie questions - Try 2

This is a similar problem, but not really. Having a "tiled" background of a 2
column table is easy:

      <xsl:if test="position() mod 2 = 0">
        <xsl:attribute name="bgcolor">red</xsl:attribute>
      </xsl:if>

going like this:
is much harder.

I posted a similar request for this pattern last week, but no responses yet :(
I know it is somewhere in the archives, but I can't seem to find it, and
unfortunately I had only bookmarked the list-archive index, and not the actual
item. oops ;)

If if find out, I'll forward the answer on to you.

Noah