RE: xsl:element

What I mean by that is when I use my saxon I use it like this.

saxon -o eg.html eg.xml eg.xsl
	where eg.html is the output file.If I have the xsl:output
method="xml" then my output file extension should be xml right?.Cause thats
when it is displayed like <year>2000</year> if I have xsl:element.

Francis

The woods are lovely,dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep