RE: Attribute test

:> I need to make the XSLT to test every attribute
:> called priority in a document (<document> being the top
:> element) and capture the highest priority of the entire
:> document, and display it at the top and bottom of the
:> document.  (I know how to make it display)
:
:I am guessing that your priority attribute can be sorted. In
:that case you
:can apply a template with an ascending sort at the beginning and a
:descending sort at the end.

Rich, this sounds very good, and simple.  I like it, now
I just have to go and learn how to do that too.  Man it just keep
stacking up what I need to do and what I need to learn.

Never mind my last statement.

Thanks,

Eddy