RE: Transformiix Testimonial (was Netscape 6 lack of XSL support)

Hi Etienne,

Etienne said:
It is called via a CGI script on a command line, processing output on
STDIN from my little XML server. And the magic is I wanted it to do things
slightly different and because the source is available, I could change it
and re-compile - voila.
(to see the end-results, http://www.iconclass.nl/x.html although that
won't show you any XML or XSL just the XHTML)

Didier replies:
I am curious to know how, when an HTML document is called, the cgi
executable is called? What is the server you are using? How do you associate
the xml document to be processed by the transformiix engine? just
curious....

cheers
Didier PH Martin