RE: More <xsl:when> questions!

> would like you to consult the XPATH recommendation
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath

Being there done that, and yet it does not address my
problem.  I at least I don't think it does.  However, I will
revisit the site and read the xpath stuff I've printed out.
However, before joining this list, I been doing xsl for the last
six months.  That being said I have not gotten to the level of
complexity that I'm getting to now.

> And perhaps consult the XSL-list archive using such keywords
> as "stepping"
> "Path" "axis" "current node" See the URL below.

Have not done this but will try.

> You also might want to compare your example:
> > <xsl:template match="packet" >
> > 	<xsl:if  test="../packet/para/title">
> to the example given in the XSLT recommendation in section
> 5.4 Applying
> Template Rules.
Another good idea.

> If you have trouble locating a copy of the XSLT
> recommendation, please ask
> for assistance.
Not a problem, a big portion of it, is on my desk.

> Francois Lachance

Thanks for your help, but unfortunately the problem  that I have
although I know is probably very easy to fix, it aludes me.
(Maybe that I've been reading, and stearing at this screen for too long).

Eddy