Re: Formatting text output handler [WAS : Re: Formating to text]

The text output handler I have implemented (see
http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/archive/msg10315.html) is doing
the same kind of things with 2 differences :

2) The transformation is done as a output method of the XT XSLT
processor meaning that you don't need to go through a temporary file
since the output method is directly fed with SAX event.

So, it's indeed the same approach :=)

Thanks

Eric